Friday, January 6, 2012

Last few dodges


I am currently at a Elo of 509 which means I am going to dodge another 51 times to get a Elo of -1 or 0, not sure if there is a limit at 0.
As soon as I reach the Elo of 0 I will try to search for games there, but I believe that will take as long as in the Elo of 1800+ or sth. similiar because I can't imagine that there are many people in this Elo. Thats why I am going to Duoqueue with some guys over 1200 which will put us in a average Elo of 600+ and I'll start playing there.
But that is just theorycrafting and I'll start playing at Friday evening / Saturday morning. Perhaps I am going to stream too but that could be in german (not enough viewers :<).

More things about plans and so on will be posted here continously and a screen of all games.

Hope I'll get some followers.

PS: Stream is going to be on http://www.own3d.tv/live/45200

2 comments:

  1. Whats point in "achieving" ~0 ELO and then playing duo with someone who has 1200 - it would be more reliable to play soloq at your current ~500 ElO.

    Moreover what do u mean by saying "dodge" 51 times - is these just purposefule losses? If that's right, it's pretty vicious for team you are playing with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point of playing duoqueue here is, that the person I am playing with got a Elo of 1170 and the average ov 28 and 1170 is ~600 so the most enemys will be at that Elo. The reason playing together is the simple fact that there are nearly no players at such a low elo and the frequence of games is so low that i would have to wait more then 30 minutes per game. As soon as I reach a Elo of lets say 200 I will also do Soloqueue games and carry myself, but the point is that everyone can get out there, with or without help.

    The thing with dodges is, that you can leave a champion selection which will leave u with a penalty of -10 Elo and 14:30 min during which you can't join a game. So there is absolutly no negative effect on others.

    ReplyDelete